Empower Your Career
To kick off our Career series our guest experts are
Teri Hockett from What’s For Work
Teri is the Co-founder and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of What’s For Work?, a community of Empowered Women that has everything in one place; a community that encourages members and companies to work together; to inspire and help each other grow.
As a wife, mother of two, and business woman, Teri understands the challenges women face, and is passionate about helping others. She has spent her entire career making a point to help women understand the value of their Employed by Life skills, and those simply returning or entering the workforce.
The juicing nuggets for this episode are
- How to cultivate and publicise your “Personal Brand” at every opportunity
- The role of social media, while looking for an opportunity in today’s workplace market
- How to have a conversation from an “Employed By Life” perspective, rather than the same way everyone else does it
- How to up skill your career while looking for your next opportunity.
Annie Hyman Pratt – Shared Vision Ventures
Annie Hyman Pratt is an accomplished C-suite operating executive and business consultant for more than 20 years, specializing in business execution, executive leadership and culture change. Annie’s executive experience includes growing her family business as the CEO, The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, more than 10X over 7 years, from a mom-and-pop 7 store chain to a highly prized international brand.
Annie successfully led the company through a high value sale to the current owners that continued the expansion to over 900 stores today. Sought after for her unique “been there” inside perspective and results driven orientation, Annie has helped many companies execute on growth and reorganization strategies, while also implementing an inspired, high functioning performance culture. Annie is a Phi Beta Kappa, magna cum laude graduate of UCLA, licensed CPA and has a Masters in Spiritual Psychology.
This juicy nuggets from this episode
- The framework of holding authentic conversations
- The fundamentals of building stronger relationships through effective communication both at work and home
Not a member of our community yet?
Join our community by filling in your details in the box below